Our COVID RESPONSE
LOBBY & FRONT DESK
- Plexiglass shields have been installed between the member and the employee.
- Social Distancing: Markers have been placed on the floors and in front of the front desk indicating the safest distance between you and your fellow patrons.
- Check in: We encourage everyone to make an appointment for a seamless check-in, but we will still happily take walk-ins.
- Payment: We encourage all members to use a credit card but we are still accepting cash.
- Menu of Services: Staff will wipe down menus between every use with antibacterial solution.
- Store Tours: For now, the complete store tour will be suspended but we will happily show you the bed or service you are interested in.
- If you need help with a lotion, a sales associate will be more than happy to assist you.
- At Tan Bella your safety and cleaning has always been our #1 priority. We only use hospital grade sanitizers on all surfaces. These sanitizers have proven effective in killing COVID-19 Virus and over 100 other viruses and bacteria.
- Tanning Rooms: After each use, a trained employee will apply sanitizer to the tanning bed or spray booth, seating, tables and door handles. Once sanitized, the room will have a sign that indicates that the room has been “Sanitized.” This is your assurance that your room is clean and sanitized to perfection.
- Restrooms: Restrooms are cleaned every 2 hours — thoroughly sanitized with our hospital grade sanitizer.
- Front Desk: The front desk will be wiped down often and the menu of services after each use.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- For your safety and the safety of our employees, gloves and masks will be worn by employees.
- We are requiring customers to respect social distancing and to wear a mask when inside Tan Bella.
- We are no longer offering complimentary eye wear for sanitary reasons. We will offer Winkies or you can purchase a pair of goggles.